Headlines & Announcements
Please click the links below for more information.
Due to the iclement weather forecast, Monday, January 26th, will be an early dismissal day. Students wil be dimissed at 12:45PM. Thank you.
- If you would like to apply for our Integrated Preschool Program for the 2015-2016 school year, please click here for an application. The deadline for application submission is January 23, 2015 and a lottery will be held on January 28, 2015. Click here for more information on our Intergrated Preschool Program. An open house for applicants will be held on January 16, 2015. If your child will be entering the 3 year old program, please attend our open house from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. If your child will be entering the 4 year old program, please attend our open house from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. If you plan to attend with your child, please RSVP to Beth Shabazian at 973-712-4430.
- West Essex has developed a web page for incoming 7th grade students. For information on Parent Orientation, Registration, Course Selection, and Placement for Accelerated Courses, click here.
- For information regarding Kindergarten Registration for the 2015-2016 school year, click here
- Please make sure your contacts are up to date on the Genesis Parent Portal. Directions on how to do this may be found here. This information should include home phone numbers, caregiver numbers, cell numbers and email addresses. That is all that is required to for you to get any alerts the district sends out. If you have not yet signed up for the Genesis Parent Portal, please click here. Here are the directions for logging in to the Parent Portal. If there is any problem, please contact our IT Technician at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- The 2014-2015 bus routes for students that take the bus are now available on the Genesis Parent Portal. They can be viewed on the "Summary" page of the parent portal under each student. Details of the bus routes are also available here. If you have any questions regarding Transportation, please contact the Board Office at 973-712-4400, x1025. Thank you.